Viewing entries in
FusionSleep News

FusionSleep Hires Denise Gray as President and COO

We are delighted to announce that we have welcomed Denise Gray to the FusionSleep family to serve as our president and COO.

Sleep Study on 11 Alive News

Although an estimated 40 million people suffer from sleep disorders, only about 20% of those people have been diagnosed. Could you be part of the other 80%?

Snoring Makes Couples Sleep Apart

About 25% percent of couples say they sleep in separate bedrooms due to snoring. Dr. Jeffrey Durmer of FusionSleep® discusses this phenomenon.