Sleep Medicine Program
The FusionSleep® Facility in Johns Creek, Georgia FusionSleep® combines unparalleled expertise in Sleep Medicine with multiple treatment options for both children and adults.
With an integrated full-service Patient Support Program, all patients receive close follow-up from dedicated Sleep Medicine professionals.
Unparalleled Sleep Medicine Expertise
Recognized as one of the very best in the United States, FusionSleep® offers the only complete Sleep Medicine Program located right here in Atlanta.
- Atlanta’s Program of Excellence in Sleep Medicine
- Nationally Accredited by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine
- Internationally known for expertise in understanding the mechanisms of sleep related problems and the link to chronic diseases.
- Experts in diagnosing and treating all sleep related problems including Sleep Apnea, Restless Legs Syndrome, Insomnia, Narcolepsy, and Circadian Rhythm Disorders.
FusionSleep® Medical Staff
Commitment to Sleep Medicine
Sleep Medicine is a complex medical specialty requiring years of training, commitment, and broad knowledge. Treating sleep disorders is a considered approach and careful analysis of many facets in a person’s medical history and lifestyle.
- Completely committed to the complex field of Sleep Medicine.
- All our medical and clinical staff is dedicated to Sleep Medicine.
- Sleep Medicine Physicians are specialty trained in Sleep Medicine and Board Certified in their specialties.
- Sleep Technologists and Patient Support Clinicians hold licenses and registries in their profession.
Multiple Treatment Options
FusionSleep® offers personalized Treatment Programs for all sleep related problems, including Sleep Apnea, Restless Legs Syndrome, Insomnia, Narcolepsy, and Circadian Rhythm Disorders. Some of those options include:
- Positive Airway Pressure Therapy (PAP)
- Oral Appliance Therapy (OAT)
- Positional Therapy
- Bright Light Therapy
- Behavioral Therapy
- Many forms of Medication Therapies
Triangle of Health, Nutrition, Fitness and Healthy Sleep
Often Benefits the Entire Family
Sleep Disorders are often genetic, and run in entire families. They affect children, adolescents, adults, and seniors alike. FusionSleep® is unique for its approach to Pediatric Sleep Medicine, as it sees patients of all ages.
- Pediatric Treatment Programs for Children
- Personalized Programs for Adolescents, Adults and Seniors
- Medical History and Family History Reviews
Reliable & Professional
Entire staff is committed to excellent customer service.
Our Benefits specialists assist patients with any issues that arise with their health insurance benefits, and help them understand benefits available to them.
Patient Support Center
FusionSleep® offers user-friendly on-site regular follow-up visits through our Patient Support Center which is focused on resolving any issues that may come up with your therapy.
All patients receive close follow-up from dedicated Sleep Medicine professionals.
Support center readily available to patients needing assistance with their therapy equipment.
Improved Quality of LifeFocused on Improved Quality of Life and Preventing Disease
Accurate diagnosis and targeted treatment are keys to a successful and enduring outcome, along with the associated health benefits and improved quality of life. Our treatment Programs are focused on disease prevention, including Weight Gain, Hypertension, Heart Disease, Stroke, and ADHD. By taking action today, you will protect your future health, enjoy a longer life, become more productive, and feel better every day.
FusionSleep® has helped thousands of patients prevent the root cause for their chronic medical conditions, drastically improving their health and quality of life.
Hundreds of family physicians and other referring professionals trust only FusionSleep® to provide their patients with quality care and comprehensive treatment for sleep-related problems.