We are adding DME support and have an open position for a full-time Supply Manager in the Johns Creek Clinic.
The Supply Manager will manage the DME team to insure that all supply requests are processed to patient specifications within 24 to 48 hours of receipt. This role requires a high level of customer service to patients, physicians and clinic personnel in order to deliver seamless care. Applicants applying for this position should be well versed in DME insurance and billing.
Applicants posting for this position must be able to work an eight hour shift, Monday through Friday.
The Supply Manager is responsible for the following tasks:
- Coordinate and maintain daily supply orders via various vendors processes and follow-up to ensure accurate delivery
- Confirm patient eligibility for equipment as it pertains to VOBs and pre-certifications
- Contact patients to confirm supplies needed, shipping address and collect any co-insurance or deductibles
- Respond to patient and clinic staff regarding supply costs
- Order DME supplies for FusionSleep inventory and prepare for supply audits
- Accurate fulfillment of necessary supplies or testing devices from internal inventory
- Accurate system documentation of tasks pending and completed
- Additional duties necessary to support the team
Education and Experience preferred:
- 2 year degree preferred
- Minimum of six months experience in health care customer service or support role
- Minimum of one year DME insurance experience
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and work consistently in a volume-driven, fast-paced environment
- Detail-oriented with excellent problem solving skills and a desire to acquire new skills
- Possess the ability to collaborate in a team environment or work independently
- Comfortable working with various software applications at one time
- NextGen or other PM and EHR/EMR system experience