- For Patients
- For Medical Professionals
- Health Insurance
- Finding FusionSleep
- Career Opportunities
Sleep Medicine Bulletin
- Professional Athletes Who Snore
- A Wake Up Call About Type 2 Diabetes
- Restless Legs Syndrome and Diabetes: A Vicious Cycle
- Sleep in Art and Culture. Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec
- Heavy Snoring Linked to Sexual Dysfunction in Men
- Sexsomnias – “Right Place, Wrong Time”
- Are There Home Remedies for Sleep Apnea?
- Can a Person Get Too Much Sleep?
- Are Sleep-Disordered Breathing and ADHD Medically Related?
- Are Teenagers too Young to Have True Sleep Disorders?
- Can I Kick My Caffeine Habit by Improving My Quality of Sleep?
Fusion Health Newsroom
FusionSleep is powered by FusionHealth
Sleep Medicine is a complex specialty, and can only be delivered through a Comprehensive Program. It requires years of training, commitment and broad knowledge. FusionSleep® combines unparalleled expertise in Sleep Medicine with multiple treatment options for both children and adults. With an integrated full-service Patient Support Program, all patients receive close follow-up from dedicated Sleep Medicine professionals.
Recognized as one of the very best in the United States, FusionSleep® offers the only Complete Sleep Medicine Program located right here in Atlanta. Read More…
- This is About You
- Credibility & Commitment
- Protect Your Sleep
- Night at the Sleep Center
- Who is Qualified?
- Benefits Specialists At Your Service
- Sleep Medicine Program
- Atlanta’s Program of Excellence
- National Accreditation