- For Patients
- For Medical Professionals
- Health Insurance
- Finding FusionSleep
- Career Opportunities
Sleep Medicine Bulletin
- Professional Athletes Who Snore
- A Wake Up Call About Type 2 Diabetes
- Restless Legs Syndrome and Diabetes: A Vicious Cycle
- Sleep in Art and Culture. Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec
- Heavy Snoring Linked to Sexual Dysfunction in Men
- Sexsomnias – “Right Place, Wrong Time”
- Are There Home Remedies for Sleep Apnea?
- Can a Person Get Too Much Sleep?
- Are Sleep-Disordered Breathing and ADHD Medically Related?
- Are Teenagers too Young to Have True Sleep Disorders?
- Can I Kick My Caffeine Habit by Improving My Quality of Sleep?
Fusion Health Newsroom
FusionSleep is powered by FusionHealth
Sleep is key to living a longer life of better quality. During sleep, your body produces essential hormones to repair and rejuvenate your brain and body.
Disturbed sleep caused by Sleep Disorders results in an imbalance, which may lead to premature aging.
Our challenges with sleep vary thoughout life. Children respond to Sleep Disorders very differently than adults. All people run the risk of developing a chronic disease or weakening our immune system, unless we get regular quality sleep. The sleep characteristics of women dramatically change during pregnancy, and again through menopause, and as we grow older, it may dramatically affect the quality of life we enjoy.