- For Patients
- For Medical Professionals
- Health Insurance
- Finding FusionSleep
- Career Opportunities
Sleep Medicine Bulletin
- Professional Athletes Who Snore
- A Wake Up Call About Type 2 Diabetes
- Restless Legs Syndrome and Diabetes: A Vicious Cycle
- Sleep in Art and Culture. Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec
- Heavy Snoring Linked to Sexual Dysfunction in Men
- Sexsomnias – “Right Place, Wrong Time”
- Are There Home Remedies for Sleep Apnea?
- Can a Person Get Too Much Sleep?
- Are Sleep-Disordered Breathing and ADHD Medically Related?
- Are Teenagers too Young to Have True Sleep Disorders?
- Can I Kick My Caffeine Habit by Improving My Quality of Sleep?
Fusion Health Newsroom
FusionSleep is powered by FusionHealth
The benefits of getting consistent, quality sleep are indisputable:
- Wake up refreshed
- Have more energy
- Maintain a healthy weight
- Improve your work performance
- Prevent chronic illness
- Reduce your risk for accidents
This is the promise of consistent quality sleep.
If there is any doubt in your mind that you or a loved one may have a sleep disorder, do the necessary research or book an appointment with one of our Sleep Medicine Physicians.
Learn About Your Options