- For Patients
- For Medical Professionals
- Health Insurance
- Finding FusionSleep
- Career Opportunities
Sleep Medicine Bulletin
- Professional Athletes Who Snore
- A Wake Up Call About Type 2 Diabetes
- Restless Legs Syndrome and Diabetes: A Vicious Cycle
- Sleep in Art and Culture. Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec
- Heavy Snoring Linked to Sexual Dysfunction in Men
- Sexsomnias – “Right Place, Wrong Time”
- Are There Home Remedies for Sleep Apnea?
- Can a Person Get Too Much Sleep?
- Are Sleep-Disordered Breathing and ADHD Medically Related?
- Are Teenagers too Young to Have True Sleep Disorders?
- Can I Kick My Caffeine Habit by Improving My Quality of Sleep?
Fusion Health Newsroom
FusionSleep is powered by FusionHealth
The reputation of our referring professionals is important to us, and we will protect it. Keeping your office proactively informed of the patient’s progress, and promptly notifying you of any visits or procedures helps keep your office up-to-date.
Results from testing and clinical office visits are promptly sent back to your office, allowing you to keep a complete record over your patient’s health. Proactive, quality communications allow you to demonstrate your professionalism to your patient during the next visit.
Sleep Medicine Program of Excellence