- For Patients
- For Medical Professionals
- Health Insurance
- Finding FusionSleep
- Career Opportunities
Sleep Medicine Bulletin
- Professional Athletes Who Snore
- A Wake Up Call About Type 2 Diabetes
- Restless Legs Syndrome and Diabetes: A Vicious Cycle
- Sleep in Art and Culture. Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec
- Heavy Snoring Linked to Sexual Dysfunction in Men
- Sexsomnias – “Right Place, Wrong Time”
- Are There Home Remedies for Sleep Apnea?
- Can a Person Get Too Much Sleep?
- Are Sleep-Disordered Breathing and ADHD Medically Related?
- Are Teenagers too Young to Have True Sleep Disorders?
- Can I Kick My Caffeine Habit by Improving My Quality of Sleep?
Fusion Health Newsroom
FusionSleep is powered by FusionHealth
Answered by: Helgi Gunnar Helgason
After several days on a regular sleep and wake routine you may notice that you do not need activating substances like caffeine and nicotine during the day, and that alcohol and sleep aids are no longer required to help you “unwind” from the stress of the day.