- For Patients
- Health Insurance
- Finding FusionSleep
- Career Opportunities
FusionSleep Blog Posts
- Sleep Disorders Impact a Child’s Mental Health
- Prevent Childhood Obesity Starting Now
- A Tonsillectomy Can Correct Sleep-Disordered Breathing in Children
- Childhood Obesity Leads to Health Problems
- Sleep Apnea Reduces Effectiveness of Antidepressants
Sleep Medicine Bulletin
- Professional Athletes Who Snore
- A Wake Up Call About Type 2 Diabetes
- Restless Legs Syndrome and Diabetes: A Vicious Cycle
- Sleep in Art and Culture. Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec
- Heavy Snoring Linked to Sexual Dysfunction in Men
- Sexsomnias – "Right Place, Wrong Time"
Join an Exceptional Team
FusionSleep attracts exceptional professionals making up an unbeatable team. We employ Receptionists (VP of First Impression), Clinical Operations Staff, Customer Care Representatives, Sleep Medicine Physicians, Engineers, Sleep Technologists, Respiratory Therapists, Software Developers, Nurse Practitioners, Medical Assistants, Accountants, Medical Billing Professionals and a long list of other committed individuals.
Do You Share Our Core Values?
Our team makes us what we are. We all share the same Core Values: Mutual Respect, Integrity, Commitment and Reliability.
We invite you to join our innovative and inspiring team. From entry-level to seasoned medical professionals, FusionSleep offers positions in both the medical and administrative areas. We also offer a great work environment, a competitive salary, and a benefits package that includes: Medical, Dental, Life, 401k, and other supplemental insurances. We also offer holidays, PTO, and more!
Click here to see a list of our current opportunities.