- For Patients
- For Medical Professionals
- Health Insurance
- Finding FusionSleep
- Career Opportunities
FusionSleep Blog Posts
- Sleep Apnea Increases Risk for Diabetes
- Tired? Your Body is Talking to You
- Use Your CPAP Machine to Reduce Cardiovascular Risks
- High Quality Sleep Helps Chronic Pain Sufferers
- Poor Sleep Ages Your Brain
Sleep Medicine Bulletin
- Professional Athletes Who Snore
- A Wake Up Call About Type 2 Diabetes
- Restless Legs Syndrome and Diabetes: A Vicious Cycle
- Sleep in Art and Culture. Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec
- Heavy Snoring Linked to Sexual Dysfunction in Men
- Sexsomnias – "Right Place, Wrong Time"
FusionSleep® – Atlanta North
1100 Johnson Ferry Rd. NE, Building 1; Atlanta, GA 30342
Suite 420 (clinic) | Suite 450 (lab)
The clinic and sleep laboratory are located near St. Joseph’s Hospital and Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta.
FROM I-285 GOING EAST:
Take exit 26 and turn right on the Glenridge Connector. Take a left at the first light onto Johnson Ferry Rd. Go down to the light at Peachtree-Dunwoody Road. Proceed straight across the Peachtree-Dunwoody intersection and turn left into the first office complex. Center Pointe I is the shorter building. Visitor Parking is free.
FROM I-285 GOING WEST:
Take exit 28 and turn left on Peachtree-Dunwoody Road. Proceed to the fourth traffic light at the intersection of Johnson Ferry Rd. (Northside Hospital will be on the right) Turn left onto Johnson Ferry Rd and take the first left into the office complex. Center Pointe I is the shorter building. Visitor Parking is free.
FROM GA 400 (North or South)
Take exit 3 (if going south) or exit 4A (if going north) and turn right on the Glenridge Connector. Go down to the light at Peachtree Dunwoody Road and take a left. Get in the right hand lane and proceed to the light. Take a right on to Johnson Ferry Road. Take the first left into the office complex. Center Pointe I is the shorter building. Visitor Parking is free.
Our office is easily accessible via public transportation. MARTA (Metro Atlanta Rapid Transit) costs $2.50 one-way. Our stop is “Medical Center”. Exiting the MARTA parking lot, take a left onto Peachtree-Dunwoody Rd., walk about .3 miles, then turn left onto Johnson Ferry Rd. The Center Pointe office complex is about .2 miles down on the left. Center Pointe I is the shorter building. Visitor Parking is free.